What a month!

Monday 1 June 2009 at 6/01/2009 12:56:00 am

Wow, haven't I realized that 33% of my total posts ranging from 2007 to 2009 was made up from May 2009! What a month! LOL.

Well, what's so interesting about May?

Well first I changed my Hotlink prepaid plan to Hotlink Youth Plan, which resulted in my change of number. But the rate is reeeeally worth it! My number will not be written down as afraid of stalkers! =x
The favourite part of the plan is, each SMS to other operators costs only 5sen, comparing to the old 15sen, it's like, 3 times cheaper? Damn! That really facilitated my "mission impossible" (though succeeded), really. =x
And shortly after that was the stupid fucking exam weeks, held for 9 days.
Damn, I knew I'd screw up this semester. Who the fuck plays games everyday when there's exams?!
Ah, talk about exams! Something really made me happy during the 2nd week! :D

Something I had almost lost my determination, when giving up overwhelmed my emotions.
Something I had thought of losing hope, but it was her who made me see light.
Something that shouldn't be spread around! LOL.
Well mainly the month was about her, her and her.
And then about school! Damn I enjoyed the most from school during the examination weeks!
Well mainly it's because the free time allocated to us to study, but the only problem is nobody's studying! We were fooling around, talking, sharing secrets, blah blah blah!
For the first time, I <3 exams! HAHA.

"Are you willing to accept my propose,
and be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

I Love You.com

0 comments