U-16 and others.

Saturday 27 June 2009 at 6/27/2009 11:45:00 pm
Today I went to Tapian, initially meant to watch CGL's match at 2.45pm, but it got delayed until 4pm, and I had to go home and prepare for my "trip" to Gurney.
And I took this picture when their sir asked them to gather for a group photo during warm up. So I just whipped out my camera and snappp. :D

I reached Tapian at around 2.30pm, surprised to see there're TWO more matches before CGL's turn. Took some pictures beforehand.


Then I warm-up with Shi Jia and Winnie, the open court outside was wet. Troublesome and yet I was wearing sandals. ):


Couldn't stay after 4.30pm, went up to bathe and change for Gurney.
Went to watch TWANSFARMERS! Wow it's simply fantastic, it's a pity SJ didn't manage to view it. ):
Went 600cc for dinner after show, saw my cousins nearby! Haha.
Then S&J for pressies for Lishan's bird-day! Richard bought something for M too. :x
I practically panicked when coming to making a decision on what to buy because SJ was still in a match against CLB! Then I just followed Richard's idea and settled it for less than RM30.


I'm getting sleepy hence I'm not going to update further. Adios!

Guess what, I took an epik phailz video! :x

0 comments