Sian. As usual.

Sunday 7 June 2009 at 6/07/2009 12:00:00 am
Went to school again the morning, practice sketch and make items. A total waste of time lei. -.-
About 9am I walked to Greenlane McD, changed so much lei. Looks so much nicer but seems a bit too spacious, lack of seats, and the Q was horrific. Didn't even have the chance to buy, Cheng Kai called me back. ):
















Mum fetch me and Qi Xuan for lunch at someone where near my house. Met her there, was damn shocked. In order to avoid my mum's suspicion I don't dare to talk/look at her. After my mum moved a certain distance I ran back to find her, only to find her accompanied by FOUR adults. Walao. I stopped dead and walked back to find my mum and Qi Xuan, disappointed. ):

缘在运不在 lei. T_T

After that pretty much nothing happened. We "sang"-ed the whole day at my house, he sms like siao mia. Vball training at 7.30pm to 10.30pm. Only ZhiQian come lei. Played like shit, bo form at all. Reached home bathe liao explore what on earth is Plurk. Feeling moody today. Sad. ):

K adios.

0 comments