Nothing to update.

Friday 5 June 2009 at 6/05/2009 01:21:00 am
But something to write about.

Hmm.
Talked on phone for almost 3 and a half hours starting from 2am. I don't know since when I had the courage to pick up the phone and call a girl. I pwn. HAHA!

Siao liao! By the time I went to sleep it was already 5:45am. Sms qi xuan say i'm not going to his house d! Arbo really go his house sleep lei haha! Literally woke up around 9, laze around and eventually climbed out of bed around 11am.

Went out cycling giving an honest reasons of going to "play volleyball". Actual reason was to meet her leh. Haha. Finally got her out of the house, talked for a bit and didn't do anything special lei. She can't leave her house far also. =(

Tongue-tying-brain-blank symptom strikes. I don't know why when I was with her, my mind seems to go all blanks and I just can't. Talk. Lah. WALAO! T_T k after she wants to go home. I left that vicinity. Went to cycle all over Penang until Heng Ee there pula. Siao. Vball training at 4-7. Qi Xuan and How Kean didn't go. Sian. Chiong tuition after training, then visited clinic to remove my stitch.

Teruk lei. My feelings for her are getting stronger and stronger. When I saw her I felt like hugging her and never let go for as long as possible. T_T

K adios. No more shit to type.

0 comments