Mentally unstable.

Wednesday 17 June 2009 at 6/17/2009 06:21:00 pm














I am..

MENTALLY UNSTABLE!

Ok skip the crap, I don't feel particularly sane these days, on top of the pressure from my pathetic exam results which apparently screwed inside out, the coming MSSPP Under-16 Volleyball competition, the I-Don't-Know Science competition, IT competition (I think I am participating, but think not!).

Sweets! Addiction to sweets LOL! <3

Ok change topic lei this is getting emo. ):















Oh yeah I changed back to my old number, however I changed to the DiGi MNP plan, although the number is still 012-based. Well if it wasn't because of her I wouldn't even bother to change! Honestly the rates doesn't interest me very much, but considering the amount I spend now it's better to change for the better. Haha!

Today, JJ came to thank me for the technique to seduct a girl I thought him last time. He thought it was excellent and very effective! :D

0 comments