People - 3TA3!

Thursday 18 June 2009 at 6/18/2009 06:40:00 pm
本班董事长 - 孙孝玮.
The rest of the group list will be updated with scans of avatars after I received Kai Chong's copy of proposal! :D
First incomplete picture! Personally I think this one looks better HAHA.
Top row : Jin Xian, Jia Wei, Jia Jun, Chun Sam, Wai Kin
Asshole with leg held up : Me! xD

Complete one! (should be I think)
Top most row: Brandon Chua, Min Jing, Jia Wei, Kai Chong, Jin Xian, Sam, Wai Kin
Sitting row: Jia Jun, Oong Zheng, Me.
Front and foremost: YAN SHENG, SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE PICTURE ONE LEI LOL!


Last.
Exclusive footage of gang-pants-strip in A class! The process was interrupted halfway thus stopped and I didn't help out as I was taking the video. ):
Who said A class students cannot be crazy? xD

Victim: Heng Zhen Jing - mascot (monkey)
Rapists: Jia Wei, Chun Sam, Jia Jun, Jin Xian!
Cheering for Jing Yao's "scream" at the end!

0 comments