Class 3TA3 - exclusive post!

Thursday 18 June 2009 at 6/18/2009 06:20:00 pm
Well, as you know I brought my phone to school today and I put it to good use for my class! :D
Let's start off with THREE noobs! :D
From left : Sam! Marcus! Oong Zheng!
Sam = gay
Marcus = emo intelligence
Oong = horny intelligence!

xD






See. Everyday emo nia. ):
See liao also saddddddddd.







Left : Chinese teacher!
Right : Maths OMG! Markah kursus 22 nia. Saddddddd.

Chinese teacher ftw! HAHA!







Next, Sim Kai Chong's drawings!
Oh before that, I'd like to introduce two mascots of our class!
Mascot - Monkey! "It's" name is Heng Zhen Jing! He will be featured in one of the below videos later!
Mascot - Frog! WEEEEEEI LOOOOOOOOOOON!!! HAHAHA!!! Felicia's darling. Though I heard something wrong with their relationship. ): sorry frog! T_T

So in following pictures, you'll see lots of variation of frogs or monkeys! Behold!





















Continue next post.

0 comments