Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor

Friday 12 June 2009 at 6/12/2009 05:21:00 pm
I watched it once last year, but apparently I couldn't understand the storyline so I decided to watch again today.

This anime requires relatively high level of common sense and intelligence to fully understand what it's actually trying to portray. Honestly, this is a masterpiece IMO! Storyline's very interesting, occasional twists to spice it up. Very touching, made me cry quite a lot especially the last 2 hours. The only drawback is the beginning, which might be rather boring as first-time viewers might not understand what's the concept about. A total of 25 episodes, adding up to a 10-hour video.

The most important aspect being portrayed in this anime is friendship, loyalty, trust, faith, sacrifice, life&death, existance, importance of life and much more.

I'd give this a 9/10 rating!

P/S: There will be no internet connection starting from 11pm tonight until 6am the following day. Heck I can't live without internet!

0 comments