Sleeping drugs?

Tuesday 30 June 2009 at 6/30/2009 06:44:00 pm
Errhhhh. My new trend in school now - sleep.
Everyday I go to school, the first thing I'll do is to empty my bag of books, lay it on my beloved table and sleep for hours. Well of course it'll have to depend on which lesson and which teacher coming in. Life's so boring in school nowadays, some teachers just don't teach at all.

You waste my time!

The most important event was about last night. I don't understand what went wrong with me but somehow it's almost like I got drugged or something.
I didn't do much the whole day, went for school in the morning, stayed back for meeting, subsequently going SJ's house without bathing and to get back my bicycle, and guitar at night. During guitar I almost fainted from the sleepiness that was starting to arouse in my mind.
I almost lost all of my sense and concentration and I had to wash my face to snap myself back into reality. Hell.

The point I return home I had to pia homework. SMLJ can't finish lah so much to copy! My eyelids felt like metal lids and my head is spinning! Test your eyes, can you spot the name of the sender of the phone message? :x

Finally beh tahan. Eat supperrr!

After eating I gave up doing my homework, plan to continue in school tomorrow. Went down to change and pack my bag, but literally fainted right after emptying my bag, slept in my room without fan or aircond. Die lah.


I ripped this from SJ's blog. I wanted to do the upside down hang with one leg, but the space was insufficient for me to slide my foot in. Sad. ):

P/S:
And yeah, I've decided to play back Rubix, which I had been during my 10th year old. Stopped ever since I ruined or lost the cube.
Anyone kind enough to spare me one for the time being? ):

Update:
Winnie's drawing! Clearer this time. :D

0 comments