Daily Update. (:

Tuesday 2 June 2009 at 6/02/2009 11:38:00 pm














My new shoes! HAHA! Costed my RM80 after discount. Very decent pair of shoes, great shock absorption capability, wide base, amazing grip, comfortable fitting, and it's WHITE! <3
Ok so today was quite.. sian. Did absolutely NOTHING until evening when I went to volleyball training. Sian also today. Injured leg + feeling down = epic fail. ):
Tomorrow go Qi Xuan's place sleepover! 100 bucks says those whom I'm not expecting will not go.

Ok there's something really stupid yet funny happened today in the afternoon!
Well as you know, my old number is no longer being used and uh, someone called me today and apparently that was a wrong number incident but it ended up so damn funny!

So I was gaming halfway, my old number (it's in another abandoned phone) rang.
I picked it up, the first thing I heard was;
“爸爸,爸爸,我要找爸爸。爸爸有在吗?”
I was bloody dumbfounded! LOL WTF how the phark I have a child?! Well apparently the child's gender was undistinguishable because the voice was rather, young, like 4 years old or so. I replied;
“对不起,我不是你爸爸。你打错电话了!”
Then that child on the other end did not speak for quite sometimes, then I repeated my previous line a few times each in Chinese, Malay, Hokkien, English and lastly Cantonese.
Then I heard;
“妈咪!妈咪!”
瓦老,我做错了什么?
“爸爸,我的水刚刚喝完了。”
“你... 真的是大错电话了。我不是你爸爸!”
“不是咩!012-479... 的咧!”
“真的不是!我今年才十五岁,当什么爸爸啊?”
“噢,对不起。”
“没关系。”

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Die menz! I'm someone's father! GG!


0 comments