Science Carnival [Part 2]

Thursday 9 July 2009 at 7/09/2009 06:52:00 pm
This 3-day Science Carnival was held at SMK Pokok Sena and SK Pokok Sena, Kepala Batas at Butterworth. Takes less than an hour by car, and depending on the traffic too. I didn't take much pictures of the second day because I was not allowed to hold my handphone and camera for half the day thanks to the QUARANTINE rule they had on us.

Thus most of the pictures were taken on the 3rd day, since I didn't go on the first day.
SMK Pokok Sena, a very large school with a lot of void spaces which are in abundance. Too rich I guess.








On the same day, there was a PetroScience convention as well.




And my personal comment about the food they supply.

"If you thought Chung Ling food sucks, this will change your mind forever."
-Toon Xiau Wei

Well there're other competitions like, solar car, solar boat and cooking with nature.



Trophies! :D


Water rocket and others.

0 comments