Group Hike 2009 [Part 2]

Monday 6 July 2009 at 7/06/2009 04:59:00 pm
After group hike, most of us took the bus back to Komtar. Upon arrival most of us separated, leaving Qi Xuan, How Kean, Cheng Kai, Kean Hean and me.
We left our bags in Kean Hean's relative's shop and we went to Wong Kok for lunch. Ahhh bliss. xD

Well got to admit most of us were pretty sleepy headed once we got onto the bus. Since the bus arrived almost right after our hike, we changed immediately after we boarded the bus. And slept until Komtar.
=x
The bus was really full of passengers, I don't understand why. And plus, it was flag day for St. John Ambulance, thus we saw a lot of St. John peeps around Prangin - and most of them were girls.

Oh I didn't know it was Michael Jackson's event at Prangin mall today!
There were performances, giveaways and a tribute to the late King of Pop. Sorry for the pictures, I forgot to change it back to normal mode, exposure's still on. ):




My my, since when was the last time Prangin was so crowded?
- Roses & messages.

Our food!

Cheng Kai went back with me, and thus ended the day. My mum passed me my handphone once I got into the car, saw "4 New Messages", all from the same person. LOL.
Apparently someone's worried about me because I did not tell her I hadn't taken my handphone along. :x

0 comments