School update.

Thursday 16 July 2009 at 7/16/2009 06:53:00 pm
Okay since school started before duty, thus I'll start from school first.
Well let's take a look at my updated table. I heard that Action group peeps have been around recording names and numbers, thus I think I'll take pictures of it before I'm caught and raped for menconteng.

Main contributors of this table - Toon Xiau Wei, Chan Chun Sam and Oong Zheng.
Which ever part you think looks best = mine! LOL.



And the wall directly behind my back!

As usual IT lessons were meant for;


Holy, my friend's tangent formulae sheet! But actually what was he doing...


And why is it strategic to sleep at my seat? Here's why!
First picture is the point of view from my seat, second picture is the point of view from the teacher's table.

Thus, most of the time I'm sleeping. :x

And that Sam-chan accidentally expelled my panadol pill from its original casing and nobody wants to consume it, and thus we decided to..

Good bye pill !

0 comments