New Wallet

Sunday 12 July 2009 at 7/12/2009 09:50:00 pm
Went to Queensbay with my mum and sis. Wore my sexy XXS Giordano shirt again! LOL.
Went to Kim Gary and saw this set I hadn't seen before. Tried it out and it was nice. :D

Some fit rock bowl with Unagi! I lost count how many times I scorched my hand as I accidentally touched the bowl.

Went to Body Glove's shop afterwards, it was having a storewide discounts for selected items, up to 70%.

However it's quite a sad case as the discounts are only for clothings, because the main purpose I went there was to purchase a new wallet with a budget of RM50.
Bought one at the price of RM43.90, loved it. :D

Comprised of mainly black and a small portion of white, mainly leather and a metal brand plate.

Macro shot! :D

Interior, 90% leather, all black. Quite thick I'd say.

LOL funny, since when wallets needed a Sim card holder? :x

And a memory card holder as well? LOL. Though the card slot was meant exactly for Sony's M2 memory stick.
Okay that's all. =\

0 comments