Preparation & Others.

Friday 3 July 2009 at 7/03/2009 05:05:00 pm
Previously I said I'll be participating in the Science Carnival competition, so today I was given a full-day permission to ponteng and gain ourselves hands-on experience with the experiment apparatus and chemicals. Brought my phone to school today hence I was able to take pictures or some interesting things. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Zhen Xing, David Yong, Me with Zhen Xing's tie! Freaking retarded menz.

Glue gun stick, copper rings, chemicals.

Stones, Body Glove and the super sexy microscope I mentioned before! xD

Actual size, after enlargement from a weird microscope, seems to be something called "drum microscope".

Another. Pan guai lan! LOL.
These pictures were taken before recess. During recess, after I bought my noodles and settled down at my usual place, my friend came to tell me that prefects are looking for me all over the school, and in fact four of them personally went to my class in search for me. Then I realized some fucktard reported me of bringing my phone. I panicked and left my noodles half untouched and got the fuck out of the canteen. Luckily I was not checked of my pockets because my phone's still inside. Went straight back to Form 6 Lab and hide my phone swiftly in my teacher's bag.

Bad news reached me that my teacher's going home at 12.30pm, and my permission slip only allowed me to be out of class until 12.20pm or so. Gai liao. Spent almost half an hour thinking
what should I do. But in the end Zhen Xing asked his brother's pretty ex-girlfriend to keep for me until school ends, considering both our school off time is the same on that day. Thus ended the search for my handphone. Sigh. If I know which fucktard reported me, you'll be fucking sorry.

After school ends, my chinese teacher requested me to stay back in the Auditorium to witness a debate (模拟辩论赛) between the experts of Form 4 and 5. The main purpose was to provide us with an overall idea of what and how it should be. The debate was intense, enjoyable and lots of laughter!

I am impressed. After the debate ended, the first person my chinese teacher asked to give opinions and comments about the debate was.. none other than me. -.-

During the debate I received SJ's message, said to be going for an X-ray in Lam Wah Ee Hospital, I was so worried. After the debate ended, I ignored my hunger, ignored the scorching hot sun, ignored the fact I'm still wearing school clothes, ignored the hooligans near my school who wanted to find a fight with me, ignored my mum's offer to drive me home, and I walked right to Lam Wah Ee, took about 15 minutes.

Miss Orange Shirt No.9 with her mum at Imagery department. I came here two times before, so I'm already used to where to go. Similar to her problem, my first injury was a twist to my spinal cord, the second time was my broken nose bridge.

However despite my kindness I got kindly persuaded to scram from there by her, so fucking dejected man. Left LWEH and glad I did not get killed on my way home.

Well the most important thing is her condition now, which seems to be safe, glad to hear that.
That will be enough to keep me contented, but I still want to find someone to rant!
Reached home fucking hungry, luckily my mum came back early.

----------------------//---------------------------

Tomorrow Group Hike, will not be around for 2 days straight. Going Pantai Kerachut, but I prepared absolutely nothing yet. Going to bring my camera there, but not my handphone.
Adios, I'm going off.

0 comments