Latihan Pusat

Tuesday 4 August 2009 at 8/04/2009 08:09:00 pm
2 days off lessons! Had latihan pusat for 2 formal days, location's at our school's Form 6 Lab with SJK Convent Green Lane, but had to go to SMT TAR Putra now and then for briefing and lunch/breakfast. So the first day, went SMT 8am in the morning, had to wait till like 9am so I took out my camera and played with it lol.




The disc was meant for Wai Kin's lol, but I guess I was too bored anyway.
The people in charge for Penang's representatives, all tua liap lang LOL. And the Majlis Penyerahan Bendera Pulau Pinang, a photograph session followed after that.


And the food! We had our JAMUAN at BILIK TETAMU LOL geng sia hahahaa!
Comparing to those I had in my past competitions this is beyond comparison LOL.

And bullshits as usual.

0 comments