Holas!

Sunday 31 May 2009 at 5/31/2009 01:00:00 am
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ):

Wake up nia headache like siao. Emo. T_T
Pain until like, 3pm, I go pia 1 hour game, wah heal liao LOL. Conclusion is, gaming helps cure illness! :D
So after the 3pm war, I went to the clinic to get my stupid dressing off. Sad my leg hair, kena bully by the stupid paper tape. ):

Oh wow, got to say my healing speed's freaking awesome LOL. Just for a day and my wound's almost sealed up. <33

In case anyone's wondering. =x
Here's a picture of how a 1-time stitch looks like. Warning: gross picture detected, not suitable for maggots under 12 years old.










Err I can only remove it after 1 week. Saddddddddddd. ):
Luckily I'm no longer going Gurney tomorrow LOL. Showing off a stitch is not exactly... a good thing to do in the public LOL. =x

0 comments