Hiao too much = accident.

Friday 29 May 2009 at 5/29/2009 04:27:00 pm
Today hor, teacher's day lor.

So, there was no ceremony, no celebration no shit, slept for an hour+ after I reach school. Then go kap siao with the asses in class LOL. Then hor, you know la, I sibeh bo liao one, everyday jump here jump there, especially that stomach-level high metal shelf in my class. So today I tried jumping from 3 tables' distance away and guess what, I slipped when I stepped on the edge, and my calf went crashing into it. At first I didn't realize it was so serious because I'm quite immune to pain, but somehow when I started to realize it was painful, I looked down and noticed a lot of blood pouring out from the HOLE. Yes, mark my words, HOLE. The impact caused the edge to penetrate straight into my flesh, leaving no signs of cut. Therefore, the blood sure kan lot la.

Then I went to D2 with my temporarily-stopped-bleeding calf, applied some medications, clean up a bit, put some 3mm thick gauze and tape it. But fuck, when I reach home, I realized the blood had been absorbed through ALL the layers of the gauze, in relation that the bleeding had never stopped! I quickly changed my gauze, and ignored it. But till now, the blood was already visible on the outmost layer of the gauze. Wtf? I'm off to the hospital. /emo /sad

0 comments