Brought my phone to school!

Tuesday 26 May 2009 at 5/26/2009 04:19:00 pm
lol

Today I jin bo liao, bring handphone to school. Well the main purpose was to err, take the last memory of my beloved table, which has to be repainted soon because I drew too much on it. T_T

Took a few stupid pictures, LOL.
See, before exam everyone so pia, like nvr study before mia.















Oh and the 1337 mascot of 3TA3, Wei Loon the Frog! :D
















Err and, Jia Jun the lovebird and Oong Zheng the pervert!














And they even used my phone to take a picture of myself! Caught off guard LOL. Nvm post also nvm since nobody can see!
Jiao bin! xD














OK LAST, MY <3 SCHOOL TABLE! LOLOL













I love you table, may you rest in peace after I'm done painting your face. ):

I know it's wrong to bring my phone to school k? ):

0 comments