PMR ... and thereafter

Wednesday 30 September 2009 at 9/30/2009 05:43:00 pm
Disclaimer: I am not paid to advertise.

Support Oxford Fajar SUKSES/SUCESS series! Damn I miss my long hair. :(
And yes I know I look very gay in this picture.

It's 1st of October tomorrow, and it's exactly one week to PMR.
Honestly I'm starting to feel worried why am I not worried about it at all on top of the fact I still remained ignorantly lazy to study because... Need for Speed SHIFT is addictively awesome! ;x

Blah I guess I'll have to ditch my gaming-lusts and pause for two weeks.
I can't abide the fact that luck and common sense will not guarantee me a straight As in PMR even if I were to pray to Allah, Jesus Christ, Vishnu, Buddha or any other non-solidified being (NSB).

It has been decided, although it's harsh and hard, excruciatingly painful decision I have to make, I have decided to once again disappear from the realm of internet, stop all gaming and study... at least for a bit rather than not poking it entirely at all. :(

Plans for PMR;
1. Sleep before 1am!
2. Jiak pah pah only exam. :D

Plans during PMR;
1. *looks around for pretty invigilators* =x
2. prays that it rains for operasi payung as calon tumpangan in other school. =x

Plans after PMR;
1. Go on hardcore gaming mode.
2. Go on hardcore study and research mode.
3. Go on hardcore physical training.
4. Go on hardcore hang-out mode.
5. Go on hardcore movies mode.
6. Go on hardcore [x]-ball mode, where x stands for unknown.
7. Prepare for year-end Group Camp, How Kean are you game for it? :)
8. On the way to Chief Scout!
9. Further my research into linear magnetic acceleration and electromagnetic force.
10. Build a high-velocity gauss rifle. Jay, let's do it. :D

That's all for September, heartiest wishes for all PMR takers out there. As my usual saying...

GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN, ENJOY!

Till we meet again. :)
Regards, all the bloody fucking best!

0 comments