Computerssssss

Wednesday 23 September 2009 at 9/23/2009 12:58:00 am
There was a certain period when I suddenly disappeared from the realm of Internet, frankly speaking my computer was literally fried sending both my motherboard and PSU to hell. I was sort of cheeky myself went to overvoltage my motherboard as to improve my CPU performance but end up frying my own PC. Sent my computer to PCDepot, Mr. Repairman picked out an exploded capasitor, lol mind you, exploded; from inside my CPU casing.

Change from this;

To this;


So I bought a new motherboard, a PSU, an AVR and a HDD casing.






Well I thought, since I have my old motherboard to play with why not explaining some of the basic parts of a standard PCIe16 multi-core motherboard?

My old motherboard which died, encased in an anti-scratch plastic.


Overview.




Main heatsink, the best heat absorbers in the motherboard to absorb and radiate heat fast.


Secondary heatsink, mainly for PCIe (graphic card).






Processor casing.


PCIex16 slot, for graphics card, replacing the extremely old AGPx8 slot.


SATA ports, for HDD and DVD/CD/Blu-ray ROM/RAMs.


SATA Cable.


Lithium rechargeable battery.


Side ports.

Okay I'm getting kinda bored here. Ciaos. =x

0 comments