It's Over

Tuesday 19 January 2010 at 1/19/2010 03:29:00 pm
Dedicated to Wang Yong Xiang, in loving memory.

Sorry I wasn't there when it happened.
I anticipated, hoped, waited, and witnessed. It's heart shattering, excruciatingly tormenting.
It had been hard for us to accept this fact. Stunned. In denial. Petrified. What the fuck.

Brother scout, our bond had been so strong it's so hard to break it, but it has already been broken... I understand we have lost you in person, though for you will remain in our hearts eternally. No matter where you are, no matter what happens, you will remain the one and only Wang Yong Xiang we all once knew, once been together and never forgotten.

Saturday evening, I mentioned about this photo being a memorial jokingly. I never expected this photo became a memory of you.

Scouts we are, memories we share, going through that fucking Group Camp.
Utmost respects we paid, my dear primary friend. After so many years, life has been unfair towards you.
THIS WAS FUCKING UNNECESSARY. And I'm stopping here else I'll probably end up wetting myself again...

My last photo of you.. Saturday morning..

Our last project together, you were in this photo... Saturday evening...

Below are pictures selected from facebook, these were during our preparation...

In the process of making Milo Iced..

Your shirt..

And we all know what you're doing and who you're texting up there...

Semi-group photo with my foot included...

Peace..



You will be remembered. Always.

0 comments