First Day of School

Monday 4 January 2010 at 1/04/2010 10:43:00 pm
SIPEH CHIKEK. I WENT TO THE WRONG BLOCK HAHAHAHA. ♥

Class's got two prefects, actually it's just one, for Marcus isn't even considered a legit one.
We threw Jun Ming's bag to the darkest corner, sorry ar! (:

Teachers, most of them gave the DAMN OLD BORING SPEECH OF ALL TIMEZXZX - SPM.
Students? Only 7 from last year's class.

Sigh, it's self-study or die. Good luck to all human beings embracing the new era of sienzation.
I WANT MY MODERN WARFARE 2 CRACKED MULTIPLAYER. ):

Random screenies, I've yet to review on this game.

Graphics at maximum.


I believe all of you know this monument...

WALAO siao liao! Please remember to bring pillow to class -- self-reminder.
Kthxbye. (:

I miss you..

2 comments

  1. lishan Says:

    aiyo..dun miss me lar...yorr...muahahaha

  2. XW Says:

    haha dar...