Ultimate Frisbee

Monday 2 November 2009 at 11/02/2009 07:41:00 pm
Since I have no computer to use this will be a short update.

Chung Ling sent two teams, Red and Blue in short. Red was lead by Eugene Chuah if I'm not mistaken, Blue by Jay Yeap. Left school around 7.30am by bus shared with PCGHS. Vivan was in the bus but I didn't notice, she messaged me but I had no credit to reply LOL.

First operation in bus was to rape Hao Hak.

The sexy USM.

The sexy field.

In this photo: Jay Yeap























Sunburn woooo! My team's got 4th, casualty report indicates a fatal injury on Jay Yeap. LOL.

1 Responses to Ultimate Frisbee

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You should be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites on the internet.
    I am going to recommend this website!
    Also visit my web-site :: sachin retirement