Decency?

Sunday 11 October 2009 at 10/11/2009 12:05:00 pm
Think again.

I got this picture from Chong CW from facebook, and shared it on Plurk yesterday.
In fact I think this is a very artistic piece of picture, portraying decorum and decency, if there's any left. I'm not particularly sure how old these girls are, but I'd say 13/14 years old?

Interesting, yet to see more of these in Malaysia. =)

I came across this article in STOMP today. Pretty interesting as well, I'd want to comment on it.


And I came across this comment haha.


Direct link.

Okay as per claim, undeniably the STOMPer's implying that their actions were a disturbance to the bus passengers.

But hello, they've been considerate enough to pick the last row of the seats and you weren't SUPPOSED to be looking behind while you're on the bus yeah? How would you know they're groping and cuddling each other if you don't turn around and watch and I bloody hell bet you can't resist from being aroused from their behavior. Jealousy? Bet you never had the chance.

Wanted to write more but it's still in the midst of PMR. ):



0 comments