Class 3TA3!

Thursday 19 February 2009 at 2/19/2009 06:18:00 pm
Geez, 3TA3 isn't exactly the genre I'm expecting for. =(

Well first, the monitors suck! Especially that Eric, trying to get me into deep trouble twice but failed to do so. Shu Wei, a bit lazy but still ok ok, and Chen Gang, the introvert sissy monitor! =x
And yeah, my classmates. I'm like the most noisy in class already, and sitting nearby me are Marcus, Sam, ZJ, Swine, Wai Kin, Ming Chun and a few more. These people around me are mostly the source of chaos for our class. =x

People I usually talk/go around with - Sam(my PiC!), Swine (geek), Marcus(nerd), ZJ(another LML-fan), Brendon (another computer freak, but not as freak as me xD ), Min Jing (sleep king), Jin Xian Jia Wei (band freaks), and Jia "Ling" (haha it was a mistaken name by our chinese teacher, in fact he's the one who's emo-ing all the time!). And many more!

Our class's tradition! Psssssssssssh do not reveal your birthday or be taken off your pants! xD

P/S: 3TA3 is a class or geeks and nerds. =(

0 comments